Wow. To all the boys out there, I now feel the pressure of asking a girl to marry you. Tonight was the big night for our owner. He has been planning his proposal for a couple months and Sasha and I have been in on it for a few weeks now. We took him out to run errands with us today so that we could talk specifics while his girlfriend stayed on the boat to keep an eye on the wash/ wax crew. As soon as we got back I started in with the cocktails to settle the nerves. In the end everything went well and she said YES! Not sure what we would have done had she said no. We actually talked about bringing her passport with us just in case we needed to drop her at the airport on our way back to the boat :) Looks like she made the right choice.
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Liquid Courage
Wow. To all the boys out there, I now feel the pressure of asking a girl to marry you. Tonight was the big night for our owner. He has been planning his proposal for a couple months and Sasha and I have been in on it for a few weeks now. We took him out to run errands with us today so that we could talk specifics while his girlfriend stayed on the boat to keep an eye on the wash/ wax crew. As soon as we got back I started in with the cocktails to settle the nerves. In the end everything went well and she said YES! Not sure what we would have done had she said no. We actually talked about bringing her passport with us just in case we needed to drop her at the airport on our way back to the boat :) Looks like she made the right choice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment