Here are some more photos of the boat. (Top Left: Crew Cabin, Top Right: State Room, Bottom Left: Master Suite, Bottom Right: Salon) These were taken during the boat show so they give you an idea of how good it can look when no one is allowed to touch anything! ! Sasha and I have been enjoying the first charter-- these people are up around 6:30 every morning wanting to dive. We love it!
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Boat Photo
Here are some more photos of the boat. (Top Left: Crew Cabin, Top Right: State Room, Bottom Left: Master Suite, Bottom Right: Salon) These were taken during the boat show so they give you an idea of how good it can look when no one is allowed to touch anything! ! Sasha and I have been enjoying the first charter-- these people are up around 6:30 every morning wanting to dive. We love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A luxury yacht, no question about it.
ReplyDeleteremember "where's waldo?" where's tara? I see her, can you?
ReplyDeleteYes, I see Tara. The famous "mirror shot."
ReplyDeleteI was trying so hard not to be in that pic!! It seems that I am at my dirtiest when the boat is at it's cleanest!!
ReplyDelete