Sunday, August 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Tara!

She is wonderful and today we celebrate all that is TARA!!!

Also, I uploaded a bunch of pics to the blog last night, so click on "older posts" at the bottom of the page to be sure you see them all!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Tara!!!!! What a way to celebrate! We'll continue the party when you get to NYC... May this new year in your life bring you lots of satisfaction, surprises, success, and joy.
    Love, Nina and JC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday little sister! I was going to say wish you were here, but after looking at all the photos, I wish we were there with you. Hope the next year brings more fun and happiness. We love you. Matt, Erin, and Mya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Tara! Looks like you're living the life! Hope you did something extra special for your b-day.

    ReplyDelete