Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Sailing... on our day off?

We went sailing on the Muddy Charles in Boston while in town for a wedding. I raced at MIT when I was in college there, and every time I'm in town I go for a sail. This time, we went sailing every day we were there! The early October weather was gorgeous and Tara got to sail some smaller boats for a change. The last day as you can see there was not much wind but we took a few friends all around the basin and a fun time was had by all.

4 comments:

  1. Best trip to Boston EVER! This was the day that we took Betsy, Scott, and Jon out for a picnic sail. Unfortunately there was no galley on this boat so we all had to brown bag it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know-- I donated it again, another 11 inches= 26 total so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tara....did you play with Sasha's dingy????

    ReplyDelete