Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sasha's Birthday Parrrrrty


Sasha is officially another year older. This year he celebrated in NYC on the ice at Rockefeller center. He decided that I wasn't that bad at skating, though I can not moonwalk or waltz jump like him. We skated with friends, then went back to Dan's apartment to eat pizza and play video games. All in all a pretty good night, but not complete until we tore into the pirate cake that I baked and then carried from one venue to another in a large cardboard box!!

3 comments:

  1. The cake is amazing...did you really bake it, Tara? I can't wait to follow your adventures. Don't forget to keep tabs on us as well ;) www.thesonglines.wordpress.com
    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. how was sasha's cake? dry like the last one? what flavor did you make?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the next Martha! (minus the whole going to jail part) nice work!!

    ReplyDelete